Fair Complexion:Tips for fair skin
Individuals usually women would want to achieve a complexion that is equally fair. A right touch of tan and fair glow in the skin would be perfect. But not everyone is gifted with such complexion. Others would have to go through tedious and long list of creams, ointments, and going to the dermatologist. But how do we get that glow?
Hydration is really the key to have a fair and healthy looking skin. The more you drink water, the more hydrated your cells are. They are well hydrated and will not end up all wrinkled and aging.
Avoid direct and long exposure to sunlight. Too much exposure to the sun can cause skin aging. When you are exposed to the sun’s UV rays, make sure you applied liberal amounts of sunscreen to your face and neck. Eat healthy and nutritious food. Remember, what you are depends on what you eat. Cut down oily and fatty foods and opt for the green salad and fruits. These would certainly make a huge difference.
Observe good hygiene. You wouldn’t have that fair complexion if you have skin problems. Hence, take good care of your skin.
There are creams that would be given to you by your dermatologist in order for you to achieve that fair complexion.
Home Remedies for Fair Skin Complexion:
1.Going for dermatologist sessions can be costly. But with these easy home remedies, you can be able to attain that fair looking complexion. Use a face mask with a combination of egg white and honey. Leave it on your face for a couple of minutes and rinse.
2.Use papaya. It is rich in antioxidants. Slice a ripe papaya and rub it on your face early in the morning.
3.Mix 1 tsp. of milk powder, 1 tsp. of honey, 1 tsp. of lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp. of almond oil.Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 mins. This pack helps to bring shine to the skin and also removes sun-tan.
4. You can do a fairness massage easily at the privacy of your home. Soak 4 almonds overnight> In the morning remove their skin and grind them fine. Make a paste by adding 1 tsp. of gramflour, 1 tsp. of milk and 4 drops of lime juice. A regular massage of this, ensures longlasting fairness.
5. For 15 days, apply a paste of gram flour(besan) milk(2tsp.) & limejuice(3-4 drops) on face & neck for 15 mins. & wash with water. Your complexion should improve. Repeat ever 2 weeks.
6. Apply a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a grated tomato on face & neck for 15 mins, for 15 days. Wash off with cold water or milk.
7. Mash the cucumber with the skin still on to get the juice. You may then need to squeeze the juice out with your hands. You can use lime juice with turmeric(haldi) and gramflour(besan) and scrub your face with this to remove suntan. However simply applying limejuice & cucumber will help lighten skin overtime.
8. Take 4 tsp. of sandalwood powder 5 tbls. of coconut oil & 2 tsps of almond oil, mix together & apply on exposed areas to remove suntan and get a glowing complexion.
Some More Tips: 1. Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, continue for 15 days.
2. Apply a mixture of grated tomato with 2-3 drops of lime juice on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off. Do this twice a day for 15-20 days for best results.
3. Soak 4 almonds overnight. Grind into a fine paste using milk. Apply on face and neck and leave it overnight. Wash with cold water in the morning. Do this daily for 15 days, followed by twice a week.
4. A tbsp of gram flour mixed with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice works well for lightening dark skin. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off.
Repeat for 4 weeks and follow up with once a week.